Re: Accessible App/Game Pet Peeves?

I realize this is a very late reply and I am so sorry about that! I can't believe I didn't respond, I'm absolutely kicking myself

All this information will be very useful still since we're currently working to redo our menu system once again.

We've actually had many suggestion to use gyros and we're actually considering it as we develop more! Our primary concern with that is accuracy since our time with accelerometers haven't been very accurate but perhaps it would be much better with a gyroscope. We will definitely be considering it in our design since we also see how fun that could be too

We will be using voice acting for menu systems and interfaces. We're developing in Unity and neither one of us have much experience with coding in xcode. Unfortunately Unity's support for accessibility is very lacking and unreliable, so we've mulled over our design time and time again.

Your points about menu systems is v ery informative as well! We considered a few of these things such as the flick system already, but we completely overlooked being able to skip little tutorials, something we'll be sure to fix soon.

Thank you very much for the references too! We will be taking a look at those and studying them very closely.

Thanks so much for the input. These are all elements we are going to look at very carefully over the next few months as we continue development and I'm so sorry for responding so late. You've been super helpful!