Re: Accessible App/Game Pet Peeves?

devonwiersma,
I suggest checking out Kid Friendly Software, Blindfold Games by Marty Schultz.
He has created over 30 accessible games for the blind.
If using Voice over for menu choice I suggest using lower case letters rather than capitol letters as in some games Voice over says,
Cap A, Cap B, and Cap C instead of
a, b, and c.
When going through menu choices, I prefer flicking through the choices and tapping the one I want.
If the game uses stereo I suggest having the game say something like "This sound is on the left."