Re: audio described movies BT sinc folder

I saw that, but thought that was only for Linux.  Does it work with Windows too?

I could check this myself but I already have version 1.3.109.0 installed and running. The installer for it didn't offer installing it as a service, and since it is the only version I can access with JAWS, I don't want to replace it unless I know for certain that the version I install can be accessed through my browser.

---

Unfortunately, it appears that BTSync isn't designed to be stopped and restarted very often, such as daily, because it's been running for six hours today and hasn't downloaded a single byte despite having four other devices to sync with.

Since I'm not inclined to leave my computer on for the nine days it would probably take to download the entire folder, I am going to have to pass on this.

Considering it's size, it would have been far better if the original bit torrent had been used.