Moderation message about Lukas

Moderation!

Many people may well be aware that Lukas was made a moderator in 2010. He worked extremely well as a mod for a while, but obviously his life got a little busy and he was absent from the boards for some time.

He's now returned which is great, however we're unsure at the moment whether he wants to continue being a moderator or not. If yes, his help would be very welcome, and if not, well fare enough (it's a voluntary position after all).

We've tried to contact Lukas both by email and by private message on the forum and unfortunately had no response, so Lukas status as a moderator has been temporarily removed until we know what he's wanting to do.

This isn't a punishment, and I hope neither Lukas nor any other members think it is, indeed the only reason I'm making this announcement publically here and now is because we haven't yet recieved any communication from Lukas, and it seemed extremely unfare to giv e him the boot without warning.

If Lukas wants to come back and be a mod again he'd be very welcome and that would be much appreciated, likewise if Lukas does indeed want to step down that is fine as well, please just contact myself or one of the other moderators.

Btw, this topic will be moved to site and forum feedback after a week, I just post it here to make it more visible.