Re: Moderation message about Lukas

Hi Lukas.

thanks a lot for letting us know, and I am sorry I had to raise this in so public a forum.
good luck with the personal issues (I will say I am not exactly a stranger to such myself), and especially with the game development, I very much look forward to playing what you come out with.

The offer to take up active mod duties is very much still open if you ever get to a place in your life where you feel your able to again, and of course in the mean while it's great to see you as a more active member of the forum.

Btw, miner suggestion, if you don't fansy being a full moderator, I could assign you to the group of news posters to write news on the front of site, just to make sure that news remains current (I know this is something I do a lot of, but there's only one of me and these days I can't play everything that comes out).
We've currently got several including Brian P and Cae Jones, who aren't active moder atorss, but do occasionally help this way. Basically it'd mean occasionally banging out some news whenever something accessible and news worthy turned up, or when games got updated.

If your not able to do the full moderating but still fancy helping occasionally, that might be a good way? Though again, if not, that's fair enough too.