Re: Avalon RPG

Well just to let people know, Avalon now has a db page, find it here
I did try logging in as Nuani but I assume the character got purged for not playing for a while, which is fare enough since it doesn't take long to go through the novice course if I want to give this one a try, but still the profession question really is a pest in this game since it seems once you finish the novice school there isn't really a way to know what you should be doing afterwards.

I might just say bugger it and try loremaster as something of a jack of all trades anyway if I decide to get into this mud. The problem is wheever I think about how good the novice school stuff is I really want to play the game, but after that point I just seemed to get lost and not sure what I should be doing.