Re: The Bsc is back!

Hey! No worries! I don't expect to need the unregistration patches any time soon, I just wanted to get them so I'd have them if they were ever needed. So, when it's convenient will do nicely.

The same is probably true for that file from the Dependancy folder, though it may become wanted if I have trouble running any of the games.

And thanks for the tip about Blast Chamber being Pipe 2, I'll probably just rename the file to make it more obvious to me since I never knew that Blast Chamber was the sub title for Pipe 2. I wasn't blind until late in 2013 so I wasn't around when BSC was.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector