Re: The Bsc is back!

Folks, we've got an update! A while back I contacted Igor about hosting Hunter, since he was basically second lead-programmer of the game, thus Dan couldn't give permission for that one, hence my decision to hold back on hosting the Bsc stuff. Today, I got an email not from him, but from Justin Daubenmire himself! officially stating that it's all good to host the key generator and games. So, up they go, in a matter of days, and up goes the alternative mirror for immediate downloads. A big thanks to Dan and Justin for this, now people can officially relive/try these games. I'll also be hosting the software on the audio games archive, because well why not? There's been no official central host of these titles since their closing up till now, and best to put if all in one place.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Holden via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : ingrid via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector