Rampage Tactical Battle map pack. Anyone playing this?

Hi,
I recently got back into TB again and found that Allen Tompson, the creator of the fantastic age of warlords and starship battles packs among others, has done it again.
Not only does this pack have some wonderful music and sounds, but playing as the giant monsters, as I've not yet played as a robot really  made me feel like I was in a Godzilla movie what with blowing up buildings, vehicles and battleships while the military tried to stop my rampage.
As this has such a large variety of units to control as well as a large degree of customisation with upgrades, I'm wondering what others think of this pack.
If anyone wants to download it, the link is:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/680 … %202.0.zip