Tactile Graphics

Does anyone know of somewhere that one can order custom tactile graphics? I know there is software out there that allows you to create a graphic, or perhaps even import an existing graphic, and then print it using a braille embosser so that the lines of the image are raised. Does anyone know of a resource where someone could provide an existing image and acquire tactile prints of said image? Nobody I know who has a braille embosser has the software in question...