Re: Redspot players... question for you

roelvdwal wrote:

If this game would become payed, I simply wouldn't play it anymore, for the following reasons:
1. Its unstable. It crashes a lot, sometimes the game doesn't respond, other times you just get a speedhack detected message.
2. Although this game is interesting, at the moment it isn't revolutionary. I simply play because there are other players around, something which rtr probably lacks.
3. because of your history with payed games. I don't check the stw topic often, but when I last checked there was a massive comotion about the game with admins spawning disasters or something, and there were bugs with payed content being lost, and an admin had to restore it back. And the honor system doesn't work out in many cases, think deathmatch with credits. And then there is you getting hacked, which happened several times, from what I can peace together. Now what if the person hacking you decid ed to remove all payed players accounts? then you'd basically need to use the honor system of getting them back, and that would just, not work.

try getting a better pc and play it again.
shit computers cause speed hacks

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Merin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : amirmohammad via Audiogames-reflector