Re: Redspot players... question for you

Hi.
While not having played redspot very much, I am going to say this, and I said something similar in the swamp topic.
While I am not opposed to this game being payed, I am not entirely sure that it will keep cheeters and hackers out. The measures that people go to these days to hack, to crack games, and to cheet so that they have an unfair advantage over everyone else are ridiculous. I am not sure there is any fail-proof way to keep them out, because if people really wanted to, they could just create another account and keep cheeting again.
I also agree with people that i'd like to see a list of features that you have to offer before considering whether or not I want to pay.
It amazes me that the moment a developer says that he's making a game payed, people start complaining. Do you guys realize how much developing an audio game costs? This is one reason I don't want to go into game development. Even if I did make a game payed, people would pro bably cerack it and get it for free, because I feel that a lot of blind people have a "we deserve everything for free" attitude.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Merin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : amirmohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : amirmohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector