Re: A few bt sync secrets folks might be interested in

Hi,
The etexts folder does have all the HP fanfics.

I'm going to address several other things here, because people have been contacting me privately.
As far as torrent files go, you need the content before you can actually torrent everything using utorrent, so you'd still need bt sync on mac to get the actual content. I can only provide so many services (in my case 1) with this kind of data I'm throwing around. I'm just offering it for those that can use it - and bt sync (or now RS sync) is accessible on windows, linux (and to a point mac). I'm not spending ridiculous amounts of money for dropbox, google drive, etc when a free service is already available to me. No, that's not directed at anyone, but I've been asked if I can post all of this to dropbox, google drive, another cloud service. The answer is no. If anyone else would like to, feel free - but do be aware that whoever downloads it won't be able to access the updated content unless you yourself keep it updated in whichever service you use.
Also reiterating a point here. When you're downloading content, please, please try and keep it as long term as you can. Feel free to download it and go through it, deleting things you don't want as this is a read only key. - but I've seen multiple people download 500 gb of data, only to delete it and start over again. Do keep in mind this is also using other peoples internet to send to you.

Now onto the fun stuff - if anyone has any requests do feel free to email me or send me a pm on here. Always willing to try and help people find things they're looking for.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daniel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daniel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : alec via Audiogames-reflector