Re: A few bt sync secrets folks might be interested in

@cartertemm at the time of this post the fanfic folder is 2.50 GB.

There is another harry potter fanfiction folder, but that one is mainly sorted by fanfic author.

Unfortunately finding completed stories is quite annoying, which is why I prefer the folder I gave the key to.

It may be smaller, but you at least know if a story is complete.

Going slightly off topic, does anyone know if syncthing can do what we're doing?

Or is syncthing geared towards personal use.

I ask because SyncThing is completely free, and open source.

It may work a little differently, that being you exchange device IDs, but the concept is similar.

That has selective syncing, and it's also for free.

It's also quite accessible.

It also uses a web interface, which they had before BTSync.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daniel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : alec via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector