Re: Edge of Winter - New Castle Adventure Audio Game

What I find a bit distasteful is this mentality of, I'm going to get in the last word, then take the high road and say I'm done posting so that any future posts from my opponent make him look like the bad guy.

Everyone is entitled to free speech thus far, but freedom of speech doesn't mean you should always say what you want, it just means that you can. It also doesn't mean that you suffer no consequences for what is said.

This is why most game developers, including gyro, appreciate constructive criticism, and why constructive criticism is always good, no matter how many times a developer has messed up in the past. I've really never seen anyone get better with finger wagging and blame tossing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector