Re: Edge of Winter - New Castle Adventure Audio Game

@crashmaster the going in too menny directions at once was my own falt, not the users, because I kept listening to too menny suggestions. Let me just say that telling people to stop with their suggestions did absolutely nothing. So will telling people to stop crying and complaining or to comm down. Now, what i'm going to say will sting for those of you who think we're being self entitled, but this needs to be said. Complaining is an importent part of life. Weather its constructive or distructive, it doesn't matter, nore does it matter weather we're dealing with just a game, just a bit of food, etc. Its the people who are the most outspoken who get to the top in life. It doesn't matter how they say it, if their outspoken and give people a reason to support them, they climb up hire on the ranks. That's how it works amongst the sited and that's how it works here. And no. I'm not going to play the anti complaint card. As someone who livd in an e nvironment where saying something sucked or calling someone a jerk would get you in trouble, and finding out the hard way that life doesn't work that way and isn't nicey nice, I support those upset with gyro, because as was stated, he's provided prommiss after prommiss. In the relm of biznis, their's no room for excuses like that, and i'm willing to bet you all do exactly the same thing to nether realms when they discontinued the mk pc port, and i'm sure you do the same thing towards electronic arts when they screw up a game you like. It doesn't matter how menny people are behind the wiel. What gyro does makes no difference, the ultimit goal is, weather its him or E A, they all do the same thing, they provide you with a product and if they prommiss you a product on a release date and you don't get it, doesn't matter what that product is, unless your in a communist country that repress's all opinions, your entitled to voice that opini on, just like your entitled to voice to me that my opinion is not worth listening too if that's jenuanly how you feel. That's what free speech is. Now i'm sure the question is going to get asked again, danny, surely you wouldn't like it if you were on the receiving end of your and steve's comments. Let me tell you that I already have been on the receiving end. I've had people tell me on swomp, to my face that whatever project I was not working on was not a good game. Was I upset, sure. But that's on me, not the person. The simple understanding is, and this is how it works in the reel world, is that you voice your opinion, how I choose to take it is not on you, its on me. And i'd like it if I got unsugarcoted posts when I released a project. I don't mined if people say my game sucks. To me, those comments, even if they don't appear helpful in improving my work, remind me that their's balance. My work isn't being over hyped, i'm not being championed as an amazing game dev with the power to do absolutely anything.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector