Re: Making Kerbal Space Program Accessible

Hi.
This sounds quite interesting. Being a star wars fan myself I'd gladly help out with anything space related, that is, besides no man's sky since that went horribly wrong rofl. I have a few questions about this though. Is there combat? And is it like a tipical multiplayer thing where you hall asteroids or mine them? If so and it has combat of some sort of the live action variity I'd hope its in stereo, unless its all text in witch case I'd still help out, just trying to better understand what the game is exactly since I've never heard of it myself. Being mainstreme though it shouldn't be too hard to get my friends playing since nun seem interested in swamp sadly.