Re: What is the worst computer you've ever had

Hi.
Well, my first computer was an old medion junk pile from 2002 I guess which I had to get for school to atach my elotype typewriter to print out the worksheets and stuff in braille, it had a 512 MB ram chip and I think single core 1.5 ghz processor.
I seriously liked the samsung laptop that I had after that one, sadly it died due to some unknown reason.
I than had an asus netbook which I still use when I have to get around, shure, it's slow and stuff, but for word processing it still works fine.
My lenovo laptop was actually the one I hated the most, I think it was the thinkpad e535. I bgot it as a gift in 2012 and since than it always needed to be resetted at leased ones a year, the hardware was made out of plastic and fell apart, the cooling system didnt work, and tit was horrible to work with, Thanks to asus briliant computing skills, I have the new asus g752 VS standing here, rocks the desk and everything works as it should.
Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : alexander . salgado0609 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucwgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector