Re: What is the worst computer you've ever had

The worst computer I had to use was also from DELL, my school gave me this one back in 2005 or 2006, I don't exactly remember. Well, it wasn't even that bad except for the battery instantly dying less then 2 years after I got it, and the plastic not being very solid.
Actually, the absolute worst I came to use is a Sony netbook I got in 2010, I got it so I didn't have to transport my heavy Toshiba Satellite P300 at school. But, well, it was a netbook anyway, and I think it wasn't that bad, even though the plastic felt really, really cheep. But I wasn't accomodated to such slow computers, and a bit more then a year after, I began to use my P300 at school no matter what. A bit after, I gave my netbook to my brother but the screen detached itself at some point, I don't know if it was because of bad material or my brother being a bit to brutal lol.
My Toshiba Satellite P300 stil works 8 years after I got it, and is probably the coolest laptop I h ad, quite big and heavy but with cool design and very good speakers, especially by labtop standards. I got a more recent one a bit less then a year ago, but I still use it from time to time.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucwgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector