A very messy christmas to you!

Twas nearly the night before christmas, when all through the houses, lots of things were stirring, though problably not mouses.
Because mouses is grammar so abysmal and bad,
That anyone using it would have to be mad.
And this parody's gone so very much off the rails,
That I'd better stop before it utterly fails.

Either way, complements of the feastive season to all, punches on earth good kills of all men, ---- or something like that. We've been having quite a bit games wise going off in this coldest time of all year, so here's some things to stuff into your stocking, or up someone else's nose, ---- or somewhere, heck I don't know where you stuff stuff do I?

First off, those of an Ios bent might want to go and vote in Applevis' pole for this year's top Ios and mac aps, including games. Find the pole here, and select who should get the golden apple.
Finalists include such well known classics as Timecrest, Audiogame hub , as well as several games not added to the database yet such as diceworld and baby sim, feel free to cast your votes.

Then, some of our favourite games have had updates. In particular, the very violent Blind gladiator, from Audio It is available on Ios, and Crazy party, now walzes into version 46, complete with all new battle cards, microgames,  and yet another new world of minigame madness.

Now, what would a stuff of stuffage be without some new games to stuff in with it? First off, a new game for new platforms like Amazon Echoe and Google home. Sub war, a com bination of the classic battleships with multiplayer blasting, by developer jjaquinta, who's Starlanes game has been in active beta development.
Find out more in Yonder topic.

Then, new developer Rockywaters has made quite a start on improving the selection of games for windows. Games include a couple of self voicing text adventures, a 3D version of the connect four game, and a version of the scunk dice game. Check them all out at The rocky waters games page, and of course feel free to leave feedback in the new releases room.

Finally, news for everyone who has eagerly awaited another game from Na soft, the developers of the very exceptional park boss. This time, the object is actually to move the trains more slowly rather than creating fast action rowlercoasters, as you take on t he job of driving an underground train (also called Metro trains or Subway trains in other countries).

In sub sim you'll need to worry not only about your speed, but the safety and comfort of your passengers, giving the correct announcements, keeping the lights on, and of course getting to your destination not too early or too late but exactly on time, ---- not crashing the train also helps too.
Learn more in Yonder topic and download the game, as well as read the documentation on The Nick adamson website

Also, don't forget our new releases room is always full of goodies, whether or not it is the slaying season, so feel free to have a brows of our forums and see what there is to offer.

Now I'm off to build a snowman and pretend he's a circus clown, and run away because clowns are scary, and this clown is even scarrier because he's frozen, and then there are those ghosts, ---- really I thought that halloween was over already?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector