Re: A very messy christmas to you!

Hello,
sorry for delay, I have not checked this room yet.
@Dark, more detayled descryption of Eurofly I sent to you in pm, believe you sav it. What I writed not to It was address of new Eurofly site, which is:
http://eurofly.stefankiss.sk
If you want to know more about eurofly, this is the right place, It contains general descryption as well as download center and help center, with complete manual (now fully translated also quickstart) and audiotutorials. If you need more informations, you can also contact me, I will try to answer any question about Eurofly.
Thanks.
Best regards

Rastislav

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector