Re: I got my new xbox 1 s for christmas

@9
Sounds fair enough.  I don't have any kind of contact with the makers of minecraft though at all, but we'll discuss this via PM.

@10
You just insert the disk and the Xbox One/One S will prompt you to download an update.  Do this, launch the game (you'll hear the virtual 360 boot up) then the game should load automatically.  The only thing that might be a bit tricky is getting into your account/selecting a device - there's a prompt that comes up at the beginning of most games to sort that out but I kind of just press buttons until it vanishes and I can get into the game reliably, probably not the best strategy though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector