Re: I got my new xbox 1 s for christmas

Hi there Aaron, my bubble hasn't been burst at all, in fact I have a smile on my face because you're teaching me things and helping me to learn what to expect. I'll be more than happy to slow down and take a deep breath. This is an awesome community to be a part of because you're being honest with me without being hateful. So what should I do for now besides getting my system hooked up and running. Should I just go into the forum and look at the suggestions that are already there so as to get a good idea of what's going on? I'm just greatful that you can use the xbox live market place now and download content for games as well as games themselves. That's already a hek of a leap forward in my view, and the rest will indeed come in do time. Little by little. So thank you my friend for helping bring me back down to earth if you will and rain me in. Lol. Have a wonderful day and I look forward to hearing from you soon.