Re: Monthly chat January 2017

@Dark, Good thing I hang out with a few British folks, because when I first heard that Trump is a term for fart, I immediately made the joke that he would be doing that in Hillary Clinton's face big_smile. And it looks like that may have been true after his victory. What really confused me, though, is how the candidates, who had been busy bashing and bashing each other just a day earlier, magically begin to congratulate Trump on his victory right after he wins. I guess they finally, after trump won, realized they had to settle their differences and ease the transition for him. Or maybe that's politics at its finest. I still think if we put Clinton and Fart I mean trump in a cage, they would fight and fight until one of them died. And diving boards? [[wow]], I have been wanting to go on one for a very long time, the sensation has always been wonderful for me. And since I have learned how to swim, even on my back which I had trouble with before, I won't have a major drowning accident like I did the last time I went on one. Those swimming courses definitely will help me later on oh nooooo? The Russian's are attacking us! Dive under the table guys! Cover your head! big_smile