Re: Introducing: Out of Sight Games

Joseph:

I read through everything this project as a big fan of all RPGs and especially old console games like JRPGs.

Can you actually confirm / answer a few questions?

As it's stated in the interview with your sound designer, the game will have two types of exploration, 3d and top down, is it true? I hope yes as I'll choose top-down for SURE.

Hopefully the game will contain the chars dialgues also when yu're battling, good example of it is the last FF XV or even some older games from this series.

Finally, I think it will be really great if you can post a prototype or the demo when the KCK campaign will be posted. It's something popular in the last time and can give a lot to your players before donating.

Thanks and be sure to get me in when the KCK will be ready, I'll help by donating and spreading the word!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector