Re: Monthly chat January 2017

Sense we're talking about swimming, I feel like I should talk about something that happened 2 or 3 years ago. One time, we went to the beach to go swimming, nd the tides happened to be coming in at that time. Well, the tide happened to bring in tuns of very unhappy jelly fish. I went out in the water to swim for a bit, and swam right into a jelly, and got the stinger stuck right in my foot. I had to drink tuns of water to keep my blood preasure down so I wouldn't have a heart attack from the poison. So lesson learned. Don't go swimming at the beach when tides are coming in unless you have your whole body covered from the chest down with clothing. As for this year, we didn't get the chance to go swimming that much, which is kind of sad, cause we had exalt weather for it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dino via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dino via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : niall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BryanP via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jjgeek via Audiogames-reflector