Re: Monthly chat January 2017

Hi everybody and happy 2017! I realize I've not been here much as of late, but my schedule has gotten pretty full. A busy work life combined with chatty neighbors, plus some other stuff. But I'm still here, which is a good thing. So I think I'll mainly talk about my experience thus far on the Macintosh platform. As many of you know, I got my first Mac computer as a Christmas present in 2013 from my parents. It is a MacBook Air, and thus far I've been very happy with it. I don't consider myself much of a power user on here yet, but I have learned how to do a lot of things. I think Apple has done an excellent job with VoiceOver, and it's great that all these access features are built right into the operating system. I also have the latest build of Chromevox Classic on here, and really like it. I haven't yet checked out the beta version of Chromevox Next, but it sounds good. Actually I did for a few minutes, but I couldn't figure anything out. Perhaps support for that beta on the Mac platform is still forthcoming.