Re: Kickstarter Project for "A Hero's Call" from Out of Sight Games

Ahoy there.

with 106 backers, and $4622 or something around those lines we are edging our way towards the graphics upgrade! I specially like this stretch goal because if this gets achieved and graphics are improved although I have no clue on what the current ones are set to be as, it'll finally give me a audiogame (game?) I can play with my friends that are able to see.
Lets be honest here, most people want to have graphics in a game. That is for sighted gamers or people in general a game to be engaging and hold their interest needs to have them. this is one reason why I can't share the games I play fully with my mates as I'd like to. I.E play with them along side them or have one or the other of us brainstorm a solution to something, after all 2 are better than 1, eh? big_smile
So really excited for this.

@Joseph, good call on the beta testers, I personally feel the same as you that having a control on the beta team that is who gets in and kind of quality feedback you recieve is far better than joe and his brother hopping onboard just because they want to. but thought I'd ask you anyway since many developers who agree with this kind of reasoning still go ahead and add such access and stuff anyway.

Achievements and such aren't a bad idea actually, if  those haven't been thought of already, perhaps a ingame achievement system would also work and I don't suppose they'd be too much work if the  guys at outofsitegames plan on adding them. as for steam, I guess its all up to the developers as long as its available outside steam I won't care a fig whether or not this makes it to steam since steam is such a pain in the arse atm that its not even funny.
and yes, I speak from recent experience just in case this starts another steam good,try, haven't tried debate again.

grry f

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector