New news crew, part 2, welcomePitermach

Avast there me hearties garrr!
We has another new crew member to be assistin' with the news, so all you swobs better look lively and keep a weather eye on the front of site, since now Pitermach will be posting fun bits about ear hole insertable games athwart the bows!

Garrrrr!
Now begone with yee afore I makes yee walk the plank garrr!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : ajureat ashton via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector