Re: New news crew, part 2, welcomePitermach

Pitermach,
Congratulations! I hope the selection of these two brave folks might lead to the shortening of their tag lines.
Phil
arays, objects, classes, I do them all, and they grow more powerful, and go forth and multiply, and the beasts brought fire and light to the darkness. -day after day, night after night, you can feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, as I am the great blastbay tool user and I sit there, punching lines of code onto the keyboard, and If you like the post, then please give it a thumbs up for our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be, since I don't check those very often, that we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye, the twins of Mammon quarrelled. Their warring plunged the world into a new darkness, and the beast abhorred the darkness. So it began to move swiftly, and with our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see, or neverl will see.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : ajureat ashton via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector