Re: Eurofly take off help

Hi,

leveling off means that your nose is at the angle 0 so that you aren't pointing up or pointing down,making your aircraft go higher or lower respectively.
in free flight you could go where ever, but in missions you'll be given destinations where you are suppose to fly at (press a or shift a to check that), press ctrl f8 to bring up a list of airport sorted by their distance to you, choose the one you want to fly towards, after you have done that. pressing N will tell you where and by how much you need to turn so that you are pointing towards your destination airport. I.E 32 left will mean you need to turn 32 degrees to the left. 3 times shift left arrows and twice left arrow should acomplish that.
this may or may not change during flight,so keep on checking now and then by pressing the n key.

one thing I forgot in my last post, after you are airborn, that is taken off the ground, make sure you are heading either east or west wherever the runway w as I.E to your right or left, press ctrl left or right arrows to snap to the nearest cardinal direction heading.

hth

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector