Re: about star conquest sound pack question

Asteroid mining is actually one of the best ways to make credits in the game per time allotted. I can make about 400000000 credits in about three and a half hours. The only thing that can give a bigger payout is atmospheric scooping, but that takes longer.

The aiming thing works better for me with the letters because then I don't need to type aim, and I don't need to have one hand on the numpad, or quite frankly, remember which number I need to hit on the number row. Just think of the letters as a left handed number pad where a is west, w is north, d is east, and x is south. Q, E, C, and Z are the diagonals, and f is down while r is up. If you're more comfortable with numbers, you can type slash 8 or slash plus 8 for north or up and north etc.

I agree in some ways the hosts don't give the best impressions. I just try to tell myself they're human too, and move on.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector