Re: about star conquest sound pack question

Asteroid mining is actually one of the best ways to make credits in the game per time allotted. I can make about 400000000 credits in about three and a half hours. The only thing that can give a bigger payout is atmospheric scooping, but that takes longer.

The aiming thing works better for me with the letters because then I don't need to type aim, and I don't need to have one hand on the numpad, or quite frankly, remember which number I need to hit on the number row. Just think of the letters as a left handed number pad where a is west, w is north, d is east, and x is south. Q, E, C, and Z are the diagonals, and f is down while r is up. If you're more comfortable with numbers, you can type slash 8 or slash plus 8 for north or up and north etc.

I agree in some ways the hosts don't give the best impressions. I just try to tell myself they're human too, and move on.

Regarding computers again, I think of them as similar to what you would see in the original Star Trek. They're built for one task, and one task only. Incidently, there are personal filing computers which hold text files. Look in your hardcopy shopping guide to find them!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector