Re: Asking For Game Suggestions

Hey people, PLEASE help me, here is what happened:

In order to create a paypal account, I navigated to the paypal homepage.
Then I selected to create a new account, filled all the required informations, and everything seemed to work jist fine, I was told the creation of ny paypal account was successful.
Then, since I knoq, that after such cases, a confirming emaol is usually sent to the user, and it often containes a verification request, I checked my emails and indeed, there ir was!
Normally it contained the verification request as well, pffering 2 ways to det it done.
The 1st one was the usual, easier one with "click here", the 2nd one was the "copy-pastr verification code" method.

And then...all my troubles started.

NOTE:
I am using mozilla firefox, and ESET smart security dor srcurity and protection.
Howener, my ESS got waaay outdated by now. I was really in no physical and mental cindition to keep it up to da te for almost a whole year.

So, after I choose the easier way to verify/confirm my paypal account. adter clicking "here", instead if the paypal page, the ESET homepage was loaded, containing infos about the newest ESS program version 10, (normally I still have v9), so it had absolutely nothind to do with paypal anymore,
And ever since then, whenever I try to start the paypal homepage, ESET page keeps appearing instead of it!!!

Currently the only way for me to reach the paypal site is to google fir "paypal login", and start one of the top resilts.
Then I luckily still get to the real paypal site, and after ligging in, I at least managed to complete my account-verification by usong thr 2nd, meaning the "copy-paste" method, bit the problem still remained the same, I jusft vannot get directly to the paypal homepage anymore, the ESET page keeps appearing instead of it, even after I bookmark the real paypal page, (once finally inside it) , nect time when I start the page(named paypal) from my bookmarks, that god damn ESET site loads in instead of it!!!

Since I got used to bookmarks very muc, and they make my internet navigation much much easie and faster, (esoecially adter mytotaleyesight-loss), solving this extrenely annoying problem would be of GREAT importance to me!

So someone, please HELP!!!

P.S.:
It looks as if ESET homepage simply keeps replacing (or overwriting) paypal omrpage, just likr as it wasd a malware itself, (and onr of thosr aggressive types even), but strangely it replaces/overwrites ONLY thr paypal homepage, while ALL other pages and bookmarks are still working, meaning starting just finr!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector