Re: Asking For Game Suggestions

Sorry to spam this forum thread guys, but I realized I was wrong about my paypal account, the situation is even worst than I suspected.

Namely, I haven't even managed to actually finish my paypal account creation yet.
What I succeeded to verify and finish was ny paypal BUSINESS account, which I guess I son't even need for purchasing fames, or gamer accounts.

As for my simple, meankng personal paypal account, it isn't even verified yet, and I read that some more settings will have to be adjusted, and informations given, in order to finally make it to start working properly.

And the only paypal page I am able ti reach now, even manually, clicking on thr google results found, is that paypal business account, whilr absolutely NO link to my mormal paypal works at all, including thr "click here" in thr account-verification email, ALL of them take me to the ESET homepage instead...so I became totally unablr to contnue with my "normal&q uot; paypal account creation!!!

For heaven sake, someone help me out, PLEASE!!!!!!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector