The redspot drama with lord london (andreas)

Hi everyone. So, this needs some serious clearing up. This is told with my point of view, Lord London has told me he will post him self. Basicly, for the past long while, Andreas has been telling me that there needs to be more admins on redspot. This I agreed with. Several times he has tried telling me that the hole world is on his side and that he leads the redspot core of players. He told me that my stupidity to not set him as admin would result in the games downfall because he knew the true core of redspot players. He never could tell me who these people, this whole world in his opinion, were. We have had many arguments in the passed, which sometimes ended in me agreeing with his points and beginning to work on it. However, aside from all the arguing, it came to my attension with this recording https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/164 … ndreas.mp3 that he has been spamming peoples PM's with the excuse that they were cheating. Though this may be true, he still broke a rule him self by spamming them. Admins do what they can to ban cheaters. We don't pay attention to why someone broke a rule unless they got a speed hack or there net failed. So, understandably, I was pretty upset with andreas, for breaking rules him self. He did this after pounding me over and over to be an admin on the game him self. However, he continued using the excuse that he was trying to make the game fare for everyone and he even said that if it wasn't for him, that every cheater would still be here. This is not true. I understand and am working on the fact that there is a window of no admins, but it is not Andreas's position to begin spamming anyone he feels like saying they were cheating. He broke a rule, so I treated him like every other player who broke a rule. Here is a fraction of the redspot log that ensued after I listened to the recording.
SamTupy is a developer of redspot
god: yeah now there's sam, let him har what you did
Andreas: finally someone who's not trying to impersonate
developer SamTupy: so
god: nobody is trying to inpersonate
developer SamTupy: heard the recording
Andreas: right
Andreas: so, are you curious to know why he got such a treatment
developer SamTupy: andrais, why the hell does it matter why you broke a rule, you broke
Andreas: no
Andreas: Sam, tell me what the recording says
Andreas: so I can find it
developer SamTupy: it doesn't matter why you spammed, at all. Come on, you were bitching the other day cuz someone crashed your eloquence
Andreas: aha sam, so you'd rather have cheaters rome without any stop?
Andreas: it's good to know
developer SamTupy: you were spamming!
Andreas: yes, and so were he maybe. I don't remember what he did unless you help me, but å perhaps if you did we could sort this out
developer SamTupy: duuuuuuude! Your the oddest person I ever saw. If you got spammed, you'd get pissed wouldn't you. Yeah, you would. Just like the person who crashed your eloquence.
Andreas: because, Sam, tell me what are you supposed to do when no admins are on and cheaters want to ruin your fun?
god: my point, sam, i tried telling him that. like i siad, he complains to me when others break rules when i'm not around, and then i came on as your name backwards and he didn't think it was me. i asked him to stop several times. i only came on that way cause i wanted to see if people were breaking the rules, which they were. so he didn't listen to me and the guy asked him to stop several times as well, he didn't. started being such a dick about it. then i changed my anme to this, and he still didn't believe me. he kicked me from the team after sayin i could ahve been abusing a team bug
developer SamTupy: Ill tell you what your not supposed to do, join in the fun and break rules your self
Andreas: no, answer my question
developer SamTupy: I listened to the recording
Andreas: yes, do you know what this person did? Do you think he was innocent?
developer SamTupy: so, how many other people have you PM spammed
Andreas: a whole fucking lot because, no admins were around. Cheaters got what they deserved

Redspot doesn't have an auto logging feature so I didn't get it all because the wrest was the same thing, however I will show more if you guys wish. Here is my question though. Did I have a right to do what I did? Was it fare that I banned andreas for breaking a rule on the game no matter his intention? Opinions appreciated.