Re: The redspot drama with lord london (andreas)

I've been agreeing with Andreas as he was being insulted by some people even on the public side of the forum, and if I opined or agreed is that because I didn't see something wrong from him came to me.
What I was doing, and I am still doing when I have free time or good net: (report the cheaters to a closest admin)
which in case I'd greatly mention @God (AKA Q),  and he hasn't refused any report, ignored nor avoided.
I hadn't an obvious reason why Andreas shouldn't be an admin, but let's say it raw: Andreas is more experienced than I, and that's because he has enough resources such as internet, and good computer, I have neither of them. I'm not Sam Tupy himself who developed the game so I really can't know whether Andreas has done a bad thing to the administration, I know about the spam thing but nothing more, and he got banned for that I guess.
I sort of always team up with Sam, and usually I find Andr eas there, but I lately stopped commenting on Andreas wanting to be an admin, because I'm not a king who rules the kingdom and says what should be done, it's all up to Sam, he can set Andreas if he found a reason but well I think Andreas was impatient, and he has sensitivity just like me, so he could have done things such as spam or sort of that matter lets say not mindlessly, but unconsciously.
I hope this won't involve Cocoa nor Satan'sSecretary into an inaccurate issue where proofs are kind of mysteriously viewed, I'll keep my job of reporting to Q, and if, you guys want me to be, I'll play solo if that's what would make you more finer.
Andreas, is one of the people whom I can fully respect and cherish as a brother on the real side out of Redspot, because he has helped me with several things that I won't mention due to his allowing.
Sam, Stoner, Q, Sito, Komodo, all my highest appreciation goes, to Andreas without an exclude . We guys shall keep our shameful topics away from the public forums, where anyone and everyone can see, even those who aren't interested in, and that would convert the topic from topic to drammatical fight. As I said, I didn't attend how it was between you guys, Sam, Andreas: So I can't comment and go further because I always count my steps and try to be a fair person.  If I didn't reply to the topic, there will probably something waiting for me from someone or anyone who can hate me after then.