Re: The redspot drama with lord london (andreas)

Well, i personally don't see any harm with this topic being here, unless it's better suited for the off topic room. This sort of looks like something I would do when I feel I did something I'm not completely sure of, or where I might have overlooked something etc. To my mind, this was only a gathering of opinions, nothing more, no drama starting, no personal problems nothing. To my mind, if spamming is breaking a rule, then sure, ban time. Other than that, i have nothing more to add smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector