Re: I feel like college is changing my friend

@Slj, I don't think hhurstseth405
's issue was that his friend was gay, only that she started to say it was okay  if someone was gay, which he isn't happy with.

@hhurstseth405
, you say in your first post that "what you were told about Christian people and conservatives turned out to be wrong" well maybe your friend is finding that what she's been told about trans gender people has been  wrong too, and perhaps  you should think about what she is saying rather than automatically assume she is wrong yourself.

I won't get into the Christian ethics here, but one thing Iwill say is if you believe in a loving God, do you really think God would command people to hate each other over something so miner?

I do recall a quotation from Paul to the effect that there is neither Griek nor Roman, Male nor  female, Slave nor free, all are equal in the sight of God, and Jesus tended to be a pretty accepting fe llow big_smile.