Re: A couple of windows 10 questions

@Turtlepower, if it were just me, I'd probably libber office, but not with what's at steak at the moment, since it'd be quite a disaster not to have the thing working.

While I'm not sure about the 365 subscription, on the other hand, I do wonder about updates and access fixes, if stand alone copies office don't get updated, since with Microsoft committing to access, updates might actually be a good idea at this point.

Btw, another random question I have enabled showing of file extensions, however I was wondering if there was a way to show specific! file extensions, since generally I don't find  every extension read helpful.

In xp and windows 7 this was all through the file types setup,  but windows 10 doesn't seem to have the same thing.