Re: operation redspot. The final debriefing.

It will continue to grow and grow.
Thumbs up Sam. You actually, all can create a base like RTU, and health does not always matter as long as you are good at killing. I, however, am proud to be a member of the R T U, and this nonsense has to stop because a nonsense never made a sense. You Conor, I think you were a beta member, and you were the one who wrote the Redspot's handbook, and now myself I'm working on a new one. So I see talking shit about Redspot just because  you are out of the beta membership is just hypocrisy. Leave it as a personal opinion but you hadn't why to post it here. Enjoy the game, and if you don't like it Escape is mostly near your left hand.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector