Re: operation redspot. The final debriefing.

well the only thing I don't really like with RTU's members that they are so fucking!, arogan! , big_smile
I know some of those guys  from stw but, they sounds like a nice persons there... maybe the brutality of fps game change them slitely hahah. well just kidding. I still trying to set a strategy for beating rtu's base, but since I just mostly  solo type , so seams there's no way. and seeing base with millions health really put me down, maybe there's should be a limit heh. so more strategy neded to defence your lovely base.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector