Re: the Helen Keller Conspiracy

@hhurstseth405:
I hope I totally misunderstood your first post in this topic.
So, are you calling this nonsense, because you don't believe a 9 year old death blind girl is able to feel and write all this stuff?
Are you not caring about all the visual stuff like flowers, how the trees looks and how everything looks in generel because you are blind? If that's how you see the world, or rather, listen, smell and feel and exclude all the visual stuff because you can't see it, then I'll tell you that many other blind people are different.
I do care about all the visual stuff. I care about how things looks, how the weather changes things around me. I do care about the visual design etc.
If you think that deaf blind people don't do that as well, then I'll tell you that you're completely wrong. I train def blind people.
Helen Keller is born with normal sight and normal hearing, so she might have had an even better visual unde rstanding than us who are born blind.
So, I'm sorry, but I don't get what you're trying to say in the first post...
I'm really sorry if I totally misunderstand all this...