Re: Browser games with most deep quest system?

Actually regarding sryth the adventures aren't my problem. It's the fact that the game has degenerated into 90% PVP competitions. These competitions are basically, log in every couple hours and roll a number, and whoever gets the highest roll wins a bunch of unique gear, exp, tokens and whatever else the GM feels like handing out. He spends most of his time coding raffels, competitions and the like instead of adventures. Perhaps we should be called gladiators or mercenaries rather than adventurers now.

Having said that, every one of the adventures are doable without donating a cent. There's a guide for how to do a vast majority of them on the wiki and I can say from personal experience that I've taken several characters through the game without spending a dollar on them barring the subscription fee. Just takes a bit more strategy and some patience with the random number generator. Once you hit the last developed quest in the new runeskin saga stuff though , basically all that's left to do is explore random dungeons which gets tedious and participate in replayable scenarios or competitions.

BVS capcha can be solved with WebVissum or any other capcha solver.

As for Heroes of Ardania, I got fairly far into that game and don't remember much in the way of storyline, though there are definitely playable quests. I did forget about that one. The quests tend to just be a couple lines of text telling you what needs done and handing you a reward when you've accomplished said objective though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : music097 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector