Re: Browser games with most deep quest system?

This makes me almost want to create a sryth reminiscing topic. In particular, I'm very disappointed that equipment and abilities really aren't earned through adventures anymore but instead through raffels and donation packages. I miss the days when the cape of the griffin was useful darn it!

And just to keep this on topic. Uh. Bent Space Chronicles? Oh wait, it looks like that's dead. 12 Sands? Oops that one's gone too. um. I'll think of another game with quests, really I will.

Oh hey, there's always Alter Ego. While it doesn't have quests exactly, it definitely has a playable storyline. Apparently there's an iPhone app too:
http://www.playalterego.com