Re: operation redspot. The final debriefing.

@ironcross32: your original post, in response to mine, seemed to sum up the points a bit better than I could. I'm definitely not against Sam playing the game, because that's part of the fun. In fact I actually like this a lot, I've noticed with devs like Pragma and Sam, they are joining in a bit more with us, playing their games, and whenever I see a dev on it gives me a good feeling. Hay, I'm playing against the dev here, this is cool, kind of thing.
I just worry that others don't, which is a shame to be honest, as it adds a bit of a layer of fun to the proceedings. Oh, and also, during my time with Redspot, I haven't even seen the bass yet, but have taken part in a few battles. Right now though, I hear people talk about ledges and towers, and I wonder how to find those on the map.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector