Re: A couple of windows 10 questions

Yes, the user favourites folder. I know you can open them in firefox, but if I can't store stuff in there and manage them as I have with ie, I don't know if firefox will work for me, since to me the favourites folder is as important a resource as documents etc, and firefox internal bookmark management just wasn't good enough last time I checked, hell, I know how I'd even backup the bookmarks as I do favourites.

If firefox would either work directly with favourites and let me add stuff to it, or give me an iquivolent folder I could work from in explorer that would be okay, indeed I'm rather confused as to why it doesn't, after all, whichever document editing program you use you can save stuff in the documents folder.

As to thunderbird, yes I was thinking of an address book. I do think I'll miss the easy dropdown contacts list in outlook express, which made life far simpler and dint' mean I was constantly relying on auto complete to guess who I was thinking of when sending a mail, I do suspect thunderbird has a much better way of managing email contacts than either Microsoft outlook or the default windows contact manager.