Re: Erion mud

@David, Actually in rpg terms having the same xp cost per level is rarer even if it is a dicu/circle mud thing. it's actually why I gave up with six dragons, since I got sooo sick of grinding at the same level for no progress, ditto with alteraeon for a while, though at least now there are enough quests and areas to keep me busy and engaged so I don't feel I'mgrinding the same areas.
For me, I don't mind having to work at a character so long as I get interesting stuff relatively often, eg, new skills, areas to explore, quests to do etc and can see I'm making some sort of progress. That is what is nice in Erion, since there are other progress methods and rewards like qps to earn as well as experience, and while I can understand if your used to faster level gain seeing the 50 k per level probably seems a bit irritating, at the same time getting a level really doesn't take that long if you concentrate on murder.
Plus of course there is the ha rdcore tobggle which you can set for double xp which means pretty much 800-1000 xp per kill, though that is a tougher option and will! get you killed.

Agreed on turn rates though, games with a dayly turn limit can get irritating fast. I don't mind games with a dayly login reward a partial dayly event just so long as I can carry on playing after that event without.
Again puppet nightmares did this well, as did both wayfar1444 and aardwolf, actualy it's a shame erion doesn't have a dayly login gift, I suppose you could count divine favour which you get every 18 hours and gives things like double xp etc.

@Zub0, yep, erion is fun. I'm still not sure if choosing thief as a second class for my archer was unwise, but we'll see when I've levelled it a bit. I am looking forward to getting the subclass though, since archer subclasses look cool!