Re: I miss Hearthstone...any replacement?

So...since I already have Altereon, and the MushZ-client set (adjusted to) run it, I wonder what will happen, when I start that another one from that soundpack-addition?
Will it be also linked to Altereon, or as another, 2nd copy of the client, it will still remain free, and let me choose its destination?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector