Re: I miss Hearthstone...any replacement?

Ok...I am at least one small step closer now...

Namely, as explained in the sound file's instructions, that MushZ-client is specified for Yugelo, so all I (accordingly) have to do is to start it, and connect to Yugelo server.
However, 9-10 seconds after starting the client, it always automatically disconnects me from the server.
That happens also after I try to reconnect, each single time.
The only thing I can do at this moment is, to hit "enter" at the moment when "telnet" is mentioned, then I am asked my nickname, and then get thrown iinto a kind of chat-room with currently 2 other members online.
What to do next???
Any ideas???

Edit:
Actually I did find a bunch of options, checked the one about connection, and everything seems to be alright...the server name, the IP-address, the port, etc...and still, after I give my nickname, (with or without a password), and then order to connect...I still get disconnected aft er a few seconds!!!

Any idea WHY???

Errr...let's say I figured out the disconnection reason and fixed it.
So I am inside the Yugeoh! mud, but still have no idea what to do?
Whatever command I type, or whichever option I select, nothing happens at all...no game-options appear, no cards, no decks, no online people...so still NO GAME is found!!!

Ok, I noticed a help file in the Yugeo directory, and also inside the MushZ client, but none of them seems to function...they just refuse to run!
So now I need a link to a working "help" file, explaining how the client and the mud actually work!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : majno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector